Managing your network
The Masoud Legal team possesses the experience and legal expertise to assist with your network management responsibilities, to include:
- Labeling and client information.
- Monitoring current relevant regulations and standards concerning the sale or distribution of your commercial products.
- Assisting with potential claims, including consumer claims and claims raised by the competent authority.
- Trademark and logo monitoring (i.e. counterfeiting, unfair competition, free riding and any other market practices that have an adverse influence on your protected intellectual property rights).
- Commercial cooperation and new promotional tools.
- Dealing with misleading advertisements, unauthorised publication of proprietary information by non-authorised third-parties, and any other legal issues correlating with the release and/or publication of information having a detrimental effect on your company’s goodwill and public image.
- Billing and payment terms and conditions, including representations, warranties, and methods of payment.
- Distance distribution and e-commerce.
- Distribution and network laws, regulations, standards and policies.
- Regulation of commercial practices, intermediaries, bonuses, and gifts.
- Distribution network litigation, to include the termination of long-standing commercial relationships.
- Licensed manufacturing and marketing.
- Manufacturer’s liability and the liability of intermediaries or sales agents.